FOX VUE MOTOCROSS MX BIKE GOGGLES mtb – ZEBRA
100 in stock
The Vue Goggles sit closer to the rider’s face, fitting deeper inside the helmet, reducing distractions from the side of the frame and offering our widest field of view.
They come equipped with a pre-curved, injection molded polycarbonate lens for distortion-free optical clarity and increased impact resistance. Lens swapping and removal is important for cleaning and for adapting to changing light conditions. With the TruLock system, you can remove the lens in seconds with turn-to-release tabs. If you are looking for gear to go with your goggles click here Fox Motocross Kit.
For the best fit possible, the frame has a dual-compound construction: a soft TPU faceplate which comfortably molds to your face, and a durable ABS/nylon outer frame. Finally, to eliminate any distractions, a 45mm strap with a silicone backing locks the goggles in place, ample venting prevents overheating, and a 3-layer foam keeps sweat out of your eyes.
- Designed and developed exclusively with Ken Roczen
- Wide view port provides exceptional peripheral vision
- TruLock system makes lens replacement quick and easy
- Soft TPU faceplate forms to rider’s face for improved comfort
- ABS/Nylon outer frame to resist roost
- 360 venting optimizes airflow keeping the rider cool and reduces fogging
- 45mm strap with backing silicone stripe provides superior helmet grip
- 3 layer molded foam wicks sweat and provides a comfortable fit
- Reflective thread on strap
- Tear-offs included
- Injected-molded polycarbonate hard lens
- Offers 100% UVA & UVB protection
- Pre-curved design offers superior optical clarity
- Meets ANSI Z87.1-2010 and EN1938:2010 standards for impact resistance
- Anti-fog treated
Motocross & ATV
Goggles / Visor
|Goggles/ Visor Included?||